Thursday 6 April 2017

Who am I?

Who am I, you would ask? My name is Vidhi. I'll get 16 after 20 days.

Photoclicked me!

I am currently a school student and I study Physics, Chemistry (my favorite), Botany, Zoology, English and Computer. I play Basketball as a Sport Activity. I sing, draw and dance and chill around. My warmest love is for writing and drawing and I can't be happier than this without them!

Before, I just used to live my life for the sake of living it. I didn't knew anything about people, places and things. Now I have become a part of my own life and briefly understood why people live in this world. Actually not live, they only exist. Only a few people in the world might be living. And this is the reason I started this blog, to realize why do I exist.

I started writing poems when I was in Grade 3 while Art was in front of me from a long time before, but I never realized. Of course, I used to draw when I was 4 or 5 but now when I see my drawings, I often see it as my future. Sometimes I feel proud of them xD 

I admire prime numbers.They just inspire me to stand different, work different and achieve different.

I love reading quotes. They too inspire me alot. I am talking about motivational quotes, not the romantic ones. That's the reason I will begin each post with a quote.

I'll tell you more about me in the following posts!
Finishing all this, I am a lover of food, cartoons, music and computer. I have a deep love for Chemistry and Truffle cakes. I am a Taurus and my birthstone is Sapphire. I like dubbing, writing, drawing, Photoshop, fan-fiction. I hate doing make-up and all that kind of girl's stuff. I love my friends and family!

Thank you for reading! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment