Tuesday 25 April 2017

The Birthday feeling

"Don't push me. The beast inside me is sleeping, not dead."
Okay. I am turning 16 after somewhat 7 minutes. But you know what, that type of itching in the stomach, I don't feel that. I am not too excited. I don't have any plans except completing Zoology lesson and Physics Assignment. The school will be as usual and I will be embarrassed to see everyone wishing me as usual. The environment will have a bit difference with some blessings on my head. As soon as 12 ticks in the clock, mom and dad will come to the room with gifts and cake. Gift, I mean something which I will be using in the coming year, just as clothes, watch, bag, etc. First, they will wish me and then mom will give a short philosophical lecture that I am grown up now and I should arrange things systematically and all that. Then I will check my phone for some cool messages of my friends. Then I will sleep and wake up at 5:30 as usual for school. I have some chocolates with me for friends. Then as soon as I get into the bus, some of my friends will shout as gorillas and then all the bus-mates will get to know that it is my birthday, even the driver and the conductor. Then everyone will wish me and I'll have to smile and thank them. Then I'll enter the school and all of my friends will climb up on me. I'll have to wait for the assembly bell to ring so that they go back to their classes. Till that, I'll just pray that somehow my class teacher wouldn't get to know that it is my birthday, or else she will call me ahead and sing the "happy birthday" song for me. I will feel embarrassed on what expression should I have on my face and what should I say next. Everything will be easy thenafter. Then the recess comes. I'll go to tht canteen with my friends and enjoy there, literally enjoy. Everything will be awesome and that's the part of the day I like the most. Next everything normal. I come back home and go to classes. I come almost at night. We have dinner and I sleep. Birthday over. All the DRAMA over.
Okay it's 12 now. Happy Birthday to me :)
Until the next,
Vidhi

No comments:

Post a Comment