Wednesday 28 March 2018

Love ends too (Poem)

Hey guys and girls! How are you all?
I did something interesting yesterday, this might be very common but it was the first time with me.. Okay, so I met a girl called Arya on a writing app yesterday. We talked and eventually decided to write a poem together. It was really fun doing this. So here it goes:



Through his lavender cuddles, I woke up
The first time I had slept in months,
his presence comforting,
his touch, soothing.
My head on his hand, 
my hair in his fingers,
his breath against my neck,
I closed my eyes, 
savouring the blissful moment,
dreaming a life I never dreamt of.
And yet, here I was,
In the arms of a man
I never knew I would fall in love with.
That face which pulled tears out of eyes,
dancing like they never wish to come.
Those eyes that looked at me
Like I was the only person worth looking at.
And the next moment, those words peaked out
Like I was an option for him and not his worth.
Those words that hardly made sense,
Words that I dreaded,
Words I wished I would never hear
Again.
Still, his arms made my heart ponder
'Does this universe grant magic?'

He answered my question with
Mere words.
Words that shattered my faith 
In magic.

After the longest last, he uttered...
"The end has come".



This is a story cum verse.. I am thinking of continuing it further and adding some perks to the story. Let's see if I do it.. :)

Comment below if you like this and want another part of it :)
This is her blog: mixwritings.blogspot.com

Until the next, 
Vidhi

No comments:

Post a Comment