Saturday 10 March 2018

Hi! My name is drug.

Hi! My name is drug
I am no less than a thug
My name has the coolest sound
And I'm the easiest thing found
I tear families apart
I am the end and I am the start
I live with the rich, who never ditch
I live with the poor, who pretend me their grandeur
If you try me once,
I may let you go.
But if you don't feel good in my absence,
'Welcome to the flow'
To get me with you
You'll do anything to get screwed
You'll steal from your Dad
And guess what, you won't even feel bad
No misery, no pride
I am here, always by your side
Once addicted to me, you can't decline
And then your soul would me mine
I'll make you my slave
And follow you until your grave
I do warn you before coming in
Think a thousand times before you begin

Until the next,
Vidhi

1 comment: