Friday 23 February 2018

Blind in Love

Hello guys and girls.. How are you'll? I am so obsessed to writing about love these days.. No no, I haven't got a boyfriend but you know, just happened :p
So this is a poem dedicated to all those humans who passed in the humanity test. No more discussions, let's go for it :)



They invited me as a photographer
To the inclusive event of a Nursing Home
Where people meet, talk and love
And share their genome

"Hey, hello my love", a 70-year old said
"Thank you so much for coming"
I don't know in which state she was
With her stooped back, she was humming

I went to her and had a talk
Those glistening words had a shine
She confused me with her granddaughter
Who never came to confine

That night, she was full of thoughts and emotions
And she talked to me about everything
How she used to drop me at school 
But I was just afraid to fling

From that day, I visited her twice a week
And decided to keep shut
She still thinks I am her granddaughter
And I would never rebut

🙌  How was it? People, I really do wish for a comment below.. I don't know why but love is just mother-child, boyfriend-girlfriend or husband-wife these days.. This shouldn't happen. Love should be spread among other people like strangers, old folks, celebrities, plumbers, WRITERS, doctors and all of them ❤

Until the next,
Vidhi :)

2 comments: