Wednesday 7 February 2018

Waiter or Entrepenuer?

Hey guys! So damn sorry for such a long break. Actually I promised myself not to be so much socialluly active until I get done with my NEET. But I ended up breaking it. No, I don't use any social media stuff right now, but blogging also takes time, right?
So this is a story cum poem which I wrote days back. I never thought of posting it here and so it didn't come out. But I really feel this as the best work of mine till date. So let's not waste any time and show you the stuff..

Waiter or Entrepenuer?
Just two more minutes, he yelled for an hour 
I sat quietly hoping to see his car
He isn't far away, I kept thinking
Those last moment rejections kept me shrinking
I have to impress him this time
My parents already felt me grime
I was already twenty-five
And unmarried yet was difficult to be alive
I had Vitiligo
It isn’t a disease, but a vertigo
Those face creams were tired to rest upon my skin
They made me a constant feeling of chagrin
My mother told me, they love curvy but slim
They love fair, less dim
I was taught to eat less than healthy
I was taught to keep shut and remain stealthy
My opinions mattered the least
To reduce friction between my mind and my words, they often greased
The last rejection caused my parents in despair
And that was enough of me to bear
The number of face creams I used doubled
An unquestioned boy was what I struggled
And so, I waited for him for an hour and two now
This is the last time to anyone I bow
And there he arrived
Smiling at me, contrived
He was probably here to file with me a contract
We were to make a story, and not a fact
He greeted me, looking up and down
He obviously noted the light and dark brown
We talked about our families and stuff
He wasn’t that bimyou or bluff
He loved my smile, he said
I thought he should be honest instead
He grabbed the Menu and ordered two cups of cappuccino
Uh ho, it was quite andantino
I smiled and tried to maintain that contact
I just didn’t want him to distract
The waiter brought the Coffee
I was astounded to see his abnormality
He was too rude for a cup on his pants
The waiter was fortunate for his grants
He apologised for his uncertainty
But the man stood up in front of me
I had to have him today for sure
So I tried to calm him up and allure
He cleaned himself in the washroom
And I kept sucking myself for my doom
We didn’t talk about too much after that
And that date ended up matt
He didn’t bother to give the waiter a tip
And after that, I didn’t found him equip
I asked for his answer in the car
His answer was quite bizarre
‘You are good but I should think,
Give me some time to sync’
My heart told me it was a no
For my parents, I didn’t had a face to show
I felt disappointed for the waiter there
He might already have his job lost declared
So I rushed back to the Café and paid him his tip
And that moment had a large flip
He declined it and asked for a favour instead
‘I couldn’t do anything for you, I’m scared’
Can we date once? He asked
And today I’m marrying him, both of us basked.

Please do comment your opinions about this. Thanks for reading.

Until next, 
Vidhi

No comments:

Post a Comment