Monday 19 February 2018

Doctor or Life-Maker?


Hello folks! How are you all doing? Today, you are going to read a really inspiring story but before that, I'd like to discuss some points about Doctors.
Yea, doctors, life saviours, life makers, life blessers and life, what, everything. Like they save millions of lives on Earth but still, we love and respect celebrities more than them. I mean, the one who is dying all day and night just to save your life, you can't make him famous? They are a living version of God, and still Bollywood is at the top. I don't understand why we don't respect doctors. Just read this and please do comment below what you think about it.. Is it right or wrong?



"Dr Wilson, Room No 404"
And I rushed to the 4th floor.
'I'm losing breath, she mumbled,
Let my baby have a life'
'Get me the forceps and the vacuum'
Silence prevailed in the room, 
The mother alone with the baby in her womb
Three point five seconds later, Junior Evans cried,
And Mrs. Evans died.
No father, no mother, the baby was alone,
Though being the child of a baron.
I wiped and pressed "Button 404, Cleared".

Few minutes later...

"Dr Wilson, Room No 304"
And I rushed to the 3rd floor.
'My baby's coming', she mumbled.
'Get me the forceps and the vacuum'
Silence prevailed in the room.
The mother, the father and the little sister
Waiting for the baby to cry 
I knew Junior Scott had a die.
The sister came to me, 'I already love him, please try'
I quickly rushed to Room No 404
And exchanged Scott with Evans,
'Dear God, this is the last chance'
Family Scott thanked me for saving their son till heaven
And the sister gave me a card with "Doctor No 1"
That was the happiest day I ever had
The profession's faith made me glad.

What would you have done if in place of Dr. Wilson?

And yea, make doctors famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment