Monday 26 June 2017

Life's Metagenesis

Hello folks! All fine? Same here. It's midnight in my country and I am not yet asleep. Actually I was studying until and then those books tire me so I thought of writing something. And I am up with an issue many of the girls face until date. I won't tell more about it, the article says it all. Please read until the end. Thank You

The alteration of generation where kids are smoking cigarettes instead of playing "Teacher-Teacher", teens are sending nudes instead of setting up goals, adults are raping children instead of fulfilling dreams and children are getting pregnant. We wonder why?  Actually there's no time left to wonder why. The system works this way.
I am a girl.  I am not allowed to wear my skirt because boys get high seeing my legs. I am not allowed to eat more than I get because I may get fat and then I won't get a boy to marry.  I am not allowed to show my cleavage,  I am not allowed to go out of the house after 10, I am not allowed to think modern, this is great,  isn't it?  Actually  the system's great,  the system which the universe has accepted.
I am killed just before I born,  in fact I was prayed not to be born.

When I was born,  people were talking that my parents possessed bad luck. I couldn't hear those words, but my heart felt.  They were chasing behind my family.
When I was in Grade 5, I was told to sit beside girls or else I will be called a slut.
When I was in Grade 7, I got my periods and I was left untouchable for almost 4 days. I was not allowed to wash my hair, neither I can enter the kitchen nor I can use my regular utensils,  I could not celebrate festivals, I could not enter the temple,  I could not water the plants, I could not wash my hair and the list isn't yet completed.
When I was in Grade 9, I was told not to go out of the house after 10 or talk to strangers, especially males.  Even I wasn't allowed to ask my own family 'why'.
I don't really have a very sharp explanation for this.. I would just like to express myself through these unheard words that :

I am born to live
Happiness is all what I give
Why does this happen to me?
To this world, I want to be a devotee
Why do boys stalk behind?
They might have some business, please mind
Why do I have to wear uncomfortable clothes?
Just because the minds of boys have some woes?
Why are my boobs stared?
Do you think I am despaired?
Why is my vagina fucked?
Why are my nipples sucked?
Why shouldn't I talk important matters?
Why always does a girl shatters?
Why shouldn't I get equal share?
Just because I bear...?
But now, I am going to fight for myself
I am going to raise my voice
I am going to stand at affairs
I am going to speak on chairs
I am going to fly aces
I am going to win races
I am going to shower success
I am going to aggress
No matter what comes ahead,
I will destroy and walk upheld
Stand up girls, improve your argument.
Because it's silence that speaks everything...
Thank You

:)
Until the next,
Vidhi



No comments:

Post a Comment