Sunday 18 June 2017

Like a Mountain

Hey people.
I promised I would crave out some of the unheard words of beautiful writers and here I come up with an extravagant poem by a girl named Venessa (Instagram profile: vba_2711). I must say, she has an extraordinary talent of poems on life, soul anf stuff! I just love them. Here is one of them from her beautiful list 'Like a Mountain'. Go and follow her if you like this poem and want more.

Do you want to see your write-ups on this blog? Message me :)        
            
The joy in my heart
The pain in my eyes
The hurt in my soul
The twists in my life....
Is just like a Mountain

Every breath I take
Every thought that passes my mind
Every single second that goes without you
Every day I live of my life...
Is just like a Mountain


I realise my abilities
I do realise my faults
I realise, I breathe every day
I want to realise the purpose of life
And I realised the reason for living
Is just Like a Mountain

Until the next,
Vidhi

No comments:

Post a Comment